FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Ha Ha!

Completely 100% Funniest Thing About someone in reality that was redid in Animation That Actually Should be done in reality!

Junior Junior

Great Flash!

This Is Great Makes a Lot of sense and it just works! I Like it! Great Flash!

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Good and Great at the Same Time....

I Liked it VERY much but Pico Never had a hand gun it was an AK47.... Plus He Never saw the Janitor Dead he just saw the poster and the pile of crap. There were other small stuff but it doesn't matter now. VERY GOOD AND GREAT.

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Even better than the rest!

Ok I must say this. Animation and Stickman.swf working together to take down the man. Too good. If you added an addition too this series it would completely change the series forever.

cobra0528 responds:

Trust me I have been working on a concept. I can't seem to create an idea that I REALLY like. If I continue this, I want to make it count. Thanks!

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Best Plain Animation Ever!

There have been a many of plain stick animation example animator VS. animation. But This one surpasses all. I like how Stickman.swf ends up in the blamed files.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Sweet

You really Had Just about Everything from Everyone.

Sonic Sings Blue Sonic Sings Blue

Pretty Good!

Not Bad I Must Say But I Dont Realize Why Mario Megaman and Bass are In There but Still The Song and Flash on General Is Pretty Awesome.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

WOW THIS ROCKS Really It Does

I Love This! Also I Think What is gonna happen in the sequel. Aliens Will Send the Black Suit To The Blond Kid That Hates Parker Peterson.

The Piper's Waltz The Piper's Waltz